Tuesday 10 November 2009

Literature Circle Reflection 2

This discussion with our group, the True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle has changed my thinking of the whole story again, but differently. I liked the part when Charlotte saw the wooden head, because the author did the suspense and the description really well. Unfortunately, one of my group member forgot his discussion sheet, so he was not able to participate in our discussion. Our least favorite part is when the author describe the days that Charlotte spend in bed, everyone agreed that it is a bit boring. When we shared our passages, I noticed that everyone has a important part like me, the part when she saw the pistol and the round robin. Later, we shared our discussion questions. I improved my questions and everyone has good discussion questions and answers, because we just talked on and on. Finally, we shared our vocabulary and everyone shared theirs. The discussion really helped me a lot, because i can hear different opinions and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment