Monday 11 January 2010

Resolution for the Year

My resolutions for the year is to learn a new skill, get healthier, help other students and improve academically and socially. The new skill I wanted to learn is to be better at writing essays and other writing tasks. Getting healthier is another goal I have for the new year because I sometimes get really sick and have a high fever. Academic and social resolution are another important resolution, I want to improve my grades and have more friends. Helping other students is another thing I need to do.



I want to be better at writing essays because some of my essays are not well structured. Other writing tasks includes narratives and blog posts. The structure of the essays are separated into many parts and that makes it kind of too many paragraphs. This new skill is the one I wanted to learn and it is also important. Learning a new skill is my number 3 on my resolution. The order of the resolution is improve academically and socially ,then get healthier, new skill and the last is help other students.



Improving my grades and make new friends is the most important resolution, it also involves helping other students with things they need help with.In this paragraph number 1 and number 4 is mentioned together, because the socially goal is a bit like helping others.The academic goal is to maintain my grades as A's and the social goal is to make more friends as well helping other students. Helping students is one of my resolutions because I don't help other students a lot. All of my grades are at A's at the moment except Math, which has dropped to B+ because of a test.





Getting healthier is another resolution that I made. Growing taller is made by being healthy, so in order to grow taller I have to be healthier. Exercising is something I need to do more often to be fit. Overall, I made all 4 resolution for the year and here is the order of them:
1.Improve Academically and socially
2. Healthier
3.New skill
4.Help other students

No comments:

Post a Comment