Tuesday 2 February 2010

The White Mountains Post 1

Will is like me because we both have friends and it is important to have friends, Will's only friend is Jack(Soon Beanpole)before he was capped. I also have friends except I have more than 1, about 6-7. A few of my main friends are Roemer, Junnmeng and Danniel. Henry and Will might be friends, but sometimes they fight and tease other, in chapter 3 Henry tries to make friends with Will. This is one of the similarities we have.
Another reason that Will is like me is that we both are wanting to discover new things, like Will wants to discover the truth about the Tripods. I want to learn new things as well discovering some. Will discovered some friends he never had on the way to White mountains later on in the story. Learning new things like how to survive far away from Will is a challenge for him, for me the things I need to learn is how to be a highly successful, spirited, socially responsible global citizen like the ISKL statement says.

No comments:

Post a Comment