Monday 9 August 2010

Feeling of Compliment


The last time I received a compliment was when I scored an average A, my mom said a compliment to me. It made me feel warm and happy, just like those other people that the compliment guys complimented. We all want to be complimented by other people and I think the compliment guys would really make other people's day better. Everyone likes to hear positive things, especially about themselves.
On the other hand, the last time I complimented someone was when I complimented my friend on finishing a robotics project. I think my friend the same way as I did when someone else compliments me, all warm and happy. The more you compliment someone, the more he or her wants to be friends with you. I believe that compliments can make a difference and will improve world peace and globalization. I also believe this compliment thing can cause other people to compliment each other or at least try not to hurt other peers by saying negative things, like you will fail.
Teesha Moore tries to get the message of believe the thing and it will happen by combining the words and graphics together in her art. Speaking of art, this image I posted shows that if someone compliments you, you'll feel happy The person who got this image said that all you need is a little compliment to make up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment